OMG !! Its my 100th post

OMG !! Its my 100th post

100 posts, Eggs and Kettles
 
I really cant believe I wrote, tried and tasted 100 recipes. Its been around 8 months since I started writing about my experiments in the kitchen and my combat with flavours. What started as a mere pastime has turned out to be a part of my daily routines, my daily thoughts and one among my daily goals.

A big THANKS to all my dear subscribers, to all my facebook page likers, to all those who liked and commented on my recipes. You guys were really the reason that kept me going on in this little journey of mine.

Let me show you a few of my disappointing initial days with cooking... (psst...Don't laugh. haha ! )


 One of my first try on baking... looks horrible ah!
sticky cupcakes

shapeless bread bondas
 
I really don't remember what this was !



My future goals

  • I am working on more Video recipes. I ll try to publish them soon here. Psst.. there are 2 video recipes already in the blog.. Falafel and Prawns Roast.
  • I ll try to post small write-ups on the shortcuts and cooking tips I learned in this little journey of mine.

Lend me a helping hand

  • I would love if you would all send me the pictures of the dishes u made reading this blog as I would like to publish it here to mark it as an everlasting memory and a real inspiration for me to go on.
  • I would love you to drop a query or a comment on the respective recipes published. I ll try to reply to every query to the best of my knowledge.

Keep Inspiring
Shabana.
Next PostNewer Post Previous PostOlder Post Home

0 comments:

Post a Comment